I Have No Idea What To Call This Post

Hi.
I am not sane, nor have I ever been.
I am, however, me.
And that's about as close to sane as I will ever get.


I'm a Harry Potter addict. If you are too but haven't watched A Very Potter Musical/Sequel, I suggest (demand) you do so immediately. I LOVE gLee with a passion (and yes, I always spell it like that).

I have a small group of best friends that you probably will see a lot about. I grew up with my cousins like brothers and sisters, so you're probably going to see a lot about them, too.

I'm going to hand the computer off now, but I'll probably post once a week unless something major happens and I post twice or not at all.


Signing off.

2 comments:

  1. Will I be mentioned???? You could always mention my blog too if you would like to... :) You dont HAVE to though. So no pressure...
    LOVE YA TAY!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...love ya too Maeve <3
    Of course it will :)
    and sarah's

    ReplyDelete