Life As I Know It *UPDATED

Hello again.

Mid-week post. This is new.

I had to post a gLeek-y thing today. I'll probably post on Wednesdays so i can gLeek out a little.
A gLee wedding. That was almost the most epic episode yet, besides Never Been Kissed.

As you probably know, tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Happy early Thanksgiving.

This weekend, I went to see Life as We Know It, starring Katherine Heigl (Happy birthday to her) and Josh Duhamel. It was really funny, and I went with 4 of my best friends: Eden, Jessi, Ashleigh, and Cassie. Sadly, Maeve (www.maevestake.blogspot.com) and Sarah (www.thescottishpoodle.blogspot.com) couldn't go.

School's been pretty awesome. I have some amazing teachers (and Mr. Gray) this year. I'm pretty sure they put all the awesome teachers (and Mr. Gray) in 8th grade and all the kinda sucky teachers in 7th. I barely ever get to see most of my friends, though.

Until next week,
Me




*UPDATE: I was in fact mistaken about it being Katherine Heigl's birthday. It was Monday.

1 comment:

  1. So Mr. Gray = un-awesome. And yes, I too am very sad I could not go.


    P.S. I now follow your blog! :) <3

    ReplyDelete