I'm Being Overrun By A Swarm Of Angry...

COOKIES!

Except, you know, cookies can't really be angry. They just sit there on my counter tempting me all day. It's getting harder and harder to resist.

So, in other news, I somehow got roped into being the Narrator is the most badly-written Church play I have ever been in. But, seeing how one was ah-mazing and I've only ever been in one other, I can't really compare them too well. I don't think either quite measure up to the one where my cousin was baby Jesus on her first Christmas. My grandma used to direct them because she was the Director of Christian Education (DCE) @ my church. I'm pretty sure that none of the plays I've been in before have almost completely consisted of children under the age of 10, my cousin (who is 11), my friend Brenna (12) and me (13). Oh, and Ethan (12), who literally was the star of the show. The Christmas star. He had no lines. (glücklicher Mensch.)

That's all for today.

Auf Wiedersehen von
Me

2 comments: