Shame, Shame, Shame.

I know, I didn't do my gLeeky post on Wednesday or my normal "Hey. what's up" post on Sunday.
But guess what? I did testing (dun dun dun) this weekend for the son of a friend of my grandparents and I'm apparently pretty smart. Who knew?

Who saw the gLee Xmas special? *raises hand* Ooh, me! I did! It was awesome, and Sue is a terrible person. I loved how Artie can kinda walk now.

So you guys are probably wondering what deep hole I wandered into. That hole is called Mockingjay. I am freaking addicted, kids. Suzanne Collins is almost as amazing as J.K. Rowling.

I've decided I need a gbf. That's guy best friend for all of you who don't have or want one. I have MaeBel (Maeve) and TheScottishPoodle (Sarah) along with others without blogs, but all of them are girls. Volunteers, anyone?

SO, I've been reading back, and most of my posts are shorter than the title of the blog. I'm going to just go off about a bunch of random shtuff so I have length.

I finally figured out how to add links! Look, see: Maeve's Take Sarah's Opinion Of The World
See how awesome I learned how to be?


So now, time for gLee.

bin später*,
Me



*Revised for TheScottishPoodle

5 comments:

  1. Was ist mit mir? Lol I am expecting to be in the next one man. And is that French I see? Grr. French people are "fake and gay".

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you are in this one. twice. verrückte.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nein. ich bin nicht verrückte!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooaahh! lots of stuff i dont understand... iche liebe diche!
    Also, please teach me about adding links! i know how to add the actual link (what is in the toolbar) but i dont know how to to the "click here" thing and when you click "here" you go to the link.
    help!

    ReplyDelete