The Official Book-It List

Hahahahahahahaha, get it? Like a bucket list, but books! I'm gonna tell you kids what books I absoutely MUST read. Someday. In the future. Or now. But I don't have them. Or I would have read them a while ago. Note: Some are crossed off, and I'll tell you about those ones.

1. The Roar by Emma Clayton
2. Soldier X by Don Wulffson
3. Going Bovine by Libba Bray It's about a kid who's dying of mad cow disease who goes on a cross-country roadtrip to save the universe with a Mexican midget and a garden gnome who happens to be the Viking god Balder. Need I say more? (If you can't read past the strikethrough, it says Going Bovine by Libba Bray.)
4. The Lord of the Rings trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkein. Don't judge me for not having read them.
5. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee You should know what this is about, kids.
6. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith  About a girl growing up in Brooklyn in the 1900's.
7. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll

I'm taking reccomendations, kids.

I finally watched Half-Blood Prince, and have to say that Warner Brothers botched it. I don't remember Bellatrix and Greyback burning down the Burrow. And what happened to Dumbledore's funeral?

Anyway,
Love from me.

1 comment:

  1. You should really read this one book that I have. It's called ABARAT. I can lend it to you. It is one of my favorites. It's by Clive Barker in case you wanna look for it anywhere instead of borrow my awesome condition one.

    ReplyDelete