I'm Baaaaaaack!

Where did I go, you ask? That's a good question. I have a bad answer to that god question, and it is my house. And school. And a hospital. (Mum is home and feeling better, by the way.)

In other news, Sarah is 14. Yeah, put that in your juice box and SUCK IT. I know you feel old, darling, but you are. Savor it. While you can. *Wiggles eyebrows like a vaudeville evil dude who has an AWESOME mustache, by the way.* Meaning yeah, I'm gonna kill you. Or not. You'll never know. Until you die. What was I talking about?

I can't think of a topic, but I didn't just want to wait another week until gLee comes back...so...

Top Ten Best Future Band Names I Have Thought Of This Far In My Life.
Meaning I'll probably think of twenty better ones after I finish here.

10. GraphJam. Also a website, but screw that. No one's ever heard of it.

9. Flaming Leopard Teeth. Just thought of that. Right here, right now.

8. Arkansas Death Birds. As a tribute to all those birds that dropped dead in Arkansas. Hey, if it was either live in Arkansas ar drop dead, they made the right choice.

7. Home Run Football.
I know NOTHING about sports. Nada. Also, I'm pretty sure Paula Abdul almost said, "...or a football player scoring a fumble."

6. R.
A pirate band . Because that's what pirates say? *Cricket noises.* OK, just me.

5. Hit The Bricks.
A phrase frequented by my dad.

4. Awesome Stabbing Opportunity.
See below.

3.  Death By Keeney Street.
So a bird drops dead outside of Faccin's house. Not a joke, one did. Chris saw it, pointed it out to me, and I almost jumped him. By accident. Or maybe not...that would have been an awesome stabbing opportunity. Teehee.

2. The Killing Curses.
Or The Crookshanks Experience.
Or Ron and Hermione. Except then I would have to be a Gryffindor. Ew.
All good names for a wrock group.

1.The Lamington Experience.
See NYE post.
The End.

Love,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment